Thursday was the last day of school, and I am really excited to be out for summer. I have many exciting events planned that I can’t wait to begin. In June I will be going on a family vacation. We will stay the first week in Las Vegas, NV, probably going to shows and touring the city. For the next week we are heading to Sedona, AZ. The day after we get back from Sedona, I will hop on a bus to take a 1032 mile trip to Northern Tier in Minnesota and Canada. Northern Tier is a Boy Scout High Adventure Camp where we canoe fifty-five miles on the boundary waters between the United States and Canada. It will be my second National High Adventure camp of the three in existence, the first being Sea Base this past Spring Break. Sometime after Northern Tier, I will visit my grandparents at their house in Illinois for a week. Finally, I will finish off my summer by attending Marching Camp, where the band will practice the basics of marching, and we will begin working on “West Side Story,” which will be our show for the upcoming year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Carey, your summer plans sound so exciting! You are going to have a great time on all your trips. The farthest I will travel this summer is to Fort Worth, where I will visit my best friend, his wife, and their new baby. I also appreciate all your hyperlinks in your post. I checked them out. Good job!
ReplyDelete